September 5, 2007 - THQ and Relic will be at the Austin GDC
THQ and Relic will be at the Austin GDC from September 5th - September 7th.
The goal of the Austin Game Developers Conference is to inspire game industry folks to create better games. It's a simple equation: Game developers, game publishers, filmmakers, musicians, and educational institutions amplified by the independent spirit of Austin, TX equals one truly creative hotbed.
This year's conference focuses on tracks dedicated to:
- Learn about the biggest issues facing MMOs, virtual worlds, and casual gaming, and how to help articulate future trends while breaking down misconceptions.
- Share best practices and techniques for recording and enhancing sound for games.
- Be inspired by writers who have crafted characters and written stories for epic games, and hear from authors in cross-disciplinary fields.
- Vote for the sessions they want to see most in the all-new People's Choice track, built entirely of submitted proposals with the highest-ranked accepted into the conference.
- Meet and network with industry professionals from all over, many of whom work, study, and play in Texas